DATA PROTECTION PricingHUB is a leading developer of Dynamic Pricing Saas solutions. As a data driven technology provider solution we have high regard for privacy and data protection. This charter describes the measures we put in place and which we are committed to in order to protect the information collected on our behalf through our own website and data collected on behalf of our clients through the websites of the clients who use our software solutions.
DATA COLLECTED ON OUR WEBSITE PricingHUB.net
1. Data provided when completing forms on our websiteWhen you visit our website you can provide us with personal data when completing a form under the headings “contact” “demo request”, in particular. Each form specifies the purposes for collecting this data, the type of data collected and the compulsory or optional character of this data for processing your request. Your data is used only by PricingHUB, as necessary, to process your request. Your data is stored on OVH servers located in France in accordance with the confidentiality and security rules and measures implemented by OVH. Data are not shared with third parties unless we have your permission or we are required to do so by law, by a court. We do not store your information for any longer than follows:
- 3 years with effect from your last interaction, concerning requests involving our products
- 2 years with effect from the final date of looking at your candidature for recruitment purposes
2. Data collected via cookiesOur website uses different types of cookies on your computer: first-party cookies (that is, cookies containing the domain name “PricingHUB”) and third-party cookies (these are cookies required for optimal site operation and cookies to share content with social networks. When visiting our website for the first time and/or after your consent to our cookies has expired, a banner will inform you that cookies are used and you will be invited to accept or configure settings to save or use the cookies, globally or for each category of cookies. Cookies will only be saved after you have accepted them or if you continue to navigate on our website. The cookies combine navigation data, in particular the following: the browser used, the pathway to our site, pages viewed, actions taken, time spent on the site and frequency of return. These navigation data contain no information that could be used to identify, either directly or indirectly, an individual. Our cookies also allow us to collect pseudonymized data using, which are (i) the IP address, shortened to the last few bytes, which are collected solely for the purposes of identifying the geographical location of the web user, such geographical location being no more specific than the town/city of connection, (ii) an identifier attributed to the device used to connect to our website. These cookies are used for the following purposes :
- to improve the performance of our services: cookies help us analyze traffic on our site and make statistical reports to improve efficiency.
- to customize your navigation: cookies store information about your browsing preferences to optimize your visit, including the choice of language and the country of origin. This data does not contain information that could directly or indirectly identify an individual, with the exception of the IP address which is collected for the single geographic location of the user, the geographic location is no more accurate than the city of connection.